Terms and conditions
Last revised: 03/22/2021
(1) This “creartdecoboutique.com” website and / or the services,
including all mobile applications connected to it
(collectively the "Services") and any offer or sale of products
(the "Products") through the Site, are owned and operated by
the sole proprietorship Cré'Art Déco (hereinafter also referred to as “we”, “our” or “our”).
These Commercial Terms (the "Terms") set out the terms and conditions
and conditions under which visitors or users
(collectively referred to as the "user" or "you") may visit or use
the Site and / or the Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge
have read these Conditions and consent to them,
and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms,
you cannot access the Site or use any of the Services.
Read these Conditions carefully before accessing our Site or our Services,
or use them, or purchase Products. In these conditions,
you will discover who we are, how we sell our Products to you,
how you can terminate the purchase contract and what you can do if something goes wrong.
(3) You declare that you are of legal age and have legal authority,
the right and power to enter into a binding agreement based
on these Terms, to use the Services and to purchase Products.
If you are not of age, you cannot use the Services
or purchase Products only with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
For professional users
In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
(4) This site is published by Sandy Simonneau, 6 Milliaboeuf - Maillet 36200 BOUESSE, 02.54.61.01.07, firstname.lastname@example.org, registered at the chamber of trade under the number 850573700RM36
The publication director is Sandy Simonneau.
You can contact us :
by phone: 02.54.61.01.07 or 07.67.36.41.86 (price of a local call)
by e-mail: email@example.com
by mail: 6 Milliaboeuf - Maillet 36200 BOUESSE
This site is hosted by Wix.com
These Conditions are provided in the French language.
In case of discrepancy between the French version of this document
and any of its translations, the French version will prevail.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services,
you must be at least 18 years old, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country,
and possess the legal authority, right and power to sign these Terms
as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site
and / or to take advantage of our Services if it is prohibited in your country,
or by a law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can download and print these Terms.
You must carefully read the description of the Services and / or Products before placing an order. The description of the Services and / or Products presents the essential characteristics of the Services and / or Products, in accordance with Article L. 111-1 of the Consumer Code. These descriptions are designed to provide you with the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive. The photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Products and / or Services are provided for information purposes only and are not binding on us.
We invite you to refer to the information and instructions for use which appear on the packaging, labels and accompanying documents. We cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from failure to follow these instructions for using the Products and / or Services provided on our website.
Purchase of Products
Any purchase of Products is subject to the Conditions applicable at the time of such purchase.
(2) When purchasing a Product: (a) it is your responsibility to read the complete list of items before committing to purchase them; and (b) placing an order on the site (by completing the payment procedure by pressing the "Buy" button or a similar button) may lead to a legally binding contract for the purchase of the Product concerned, unless indicated otherwise in these Terms.
(3) You can choose from our selection of Products and place the products you intend to purchase in a shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding button. The prices we charge are indicated on the Site. We reserve the right to change our prices or correct any pricing errors that may inadvertently occur at any time. These changes do not affect the price of Products that you have already purchased before. During payment, you will be presented with a summary of all the Products that you have placed in your basket. This summary includes the essential characteristics of each product as well as the total price of all the products, the shipping costs, as the case may be. VAT not applicable - article 293 B of the CGI. The payment page also gives you the possibility to check and, if necessary, to modify or withdraw Products, or to modify the quantities. If necessary, you can also identify and correct input errors using the edit function before making your order permanently binding. Any delivery time indicated applies from the receipt of your payment of the purchase price. By pressing the "Buy" button, you place a firm order to purchase the Products advertised at the price and with the shipping costs indicated. To complete the ordering process by clicking on the "Buy" button, you must first accept these Conditions as being legally binding for your order by checking the corresponding box.
(4) We will then send you a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, in which your order will be summarized again and which you can print or save using the corresponding function. Please note that this is an automatic message that only documents the fact that we have received your order. It does not indicate that we accept your order.
(5) The legally binding contract for the purchase of the Products is only concluded when we send you a notice of acceptance by e-mail or deliver the Products to you. We reserve the right not to accept your order. This does not apply in cases where we offer a payment method for your order and you have chosen it, if a payment process is initiated immediately after submitting your order (for example, a money transfer electronic, or instant bank transfer via PayPal, or other similar payment method). In this case, the legally binding agreement is concluded when you complete the ordering process, as described above, by pressing the "Buy" button.
(6) You can save your preferred payment method for later use. In this case, we will keep your payment credentials in accordance with the standards applicable in our industry (for example PCI DSS). You will be able to identify your stored card by its last four digits.
We can deliver our products to all over the world.
Prices and delivery times vary depending on the type of Products ordered, the delivery address and the delivery method chosen:
La Poste: Simple mail, Tracked mail, Colissimo
Mondial Relay: in parcel relay or at home depending on the country
The applicable prices and delivery times will be communicated to you before confirming your order.
We may from time to time offer discounts and other offers (the “Offers”) in connection with our Products. These Offers are only valid for the period that may be indicated therein. Offers may not be transferred, modified, sold, exchanged, reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
Refund and return policy
In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
You have the right to withdraw without giving any reason for 14 days from receipt of the Product or from the date on which you signed the contract for the provision of services.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision by registered letter to the following address: 6 Milliaboeuf - Maillet 36200 BOUESSE or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within the time limit, using the following form attached to these Conditions as Annex 1. If you contact us by e-mail, we will acknowledge receipt of your withdrawal.
You must return the Products as soon as possible, in any case within 14 days of notification of your withdrawal. Upon receipt of the Product, we will issue a full refund within 14 days, with the exception of return costs, which will be your responsibil